1. We know God's Word has the power to convict. So, share with your Life Group the most convicting parts of James 3:1-12. Be as specific as you can.
2. Proverbs 18:21 says that, "Life and death reside in the power of the tongue." Give an example where you have seen the words from your mouth produce life or death in someone.
3. Pastor Paul stated, "A sharp tongue usually cuts its own throat." Are you hurting yourself by the words of your mouth and how are you showing maturity by controlling your tongue?
4. Where have you seen negative words produce a growing frustration in yourself or others?
5. What are you going to do in order to maintain your seed planter?
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)