1. Since all things have a way of changing, what do you like the most about the change that is going on around you? What do you like least?
2. Have you seen much change in the last year where you work? What changes do you expect to happen in the upcoming year?
3. Do you agree with the statement, "Our behavior will always reflect what we really believe"? Why?
4. This series about Characteristics of Successful People has been so good! Share a couple examples of ways you have changed because of this series:
a. Being Responsible
b. Be Trustworthy
c. Conquer Stress
d. Self –Worth
e. Be Grateful
f. Embrace Change
5. Share some aspects of your Christian walk that God wants you to change.
In God’s master plan all things change!
Top 5 thoughts:
1. Anticipate change
2. If you do not change, you can become extinct.
3. Ask yourself “What would I do if I weren’t afraid of change?”
4. Smell the Cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
5. Change happens. They keep moving the Cheese.
18 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,…”
Change is required to:
-live our new life in Christ
-go from being self-centered to becoming God-centered
4 “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes (proceeds) from the mouth of God.”
... Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
Christians are called pilgrims not settlers!
Faith without works is dead!
Change is God’s message!
We are all going through change!
Consider your behavior to realize what you really believe!
God requires us to change!
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)