Galatians 6:7-10, "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."
1. Why do you feel our society has such a hard time being patient?
2. Pastor Paul stated that "Wait Training" required having the right perspective on two things:
1. Time and the Harvest
2. Trials and the Harvest
Which of these two perspectives challenged you the most? Please explain why.
3. Has there ever been a time in your life where you have experienced the Chinese Bamboo growth?
4. Trials that test our patience, insult our intelligence and humble our proud flesh are often the very Trails that lead us to success. How are you turning your TRIAL into a TRAIL?
5. Ps. 62:1-2, Ps. 33:20, Ps. 27:14, Is. 40:31
The verses listed above spoke of waiting. They all had slightly different meanings in the Hebrew. We combined the word meanings together and came up with, "Silently waiting with a strong calm trust, longing for His presence, and eagerly expecting Him and knowing He will show up, so we can experience the oneness that results as your heart becomes entwined with His!"
How can you apply this to your life each and every day?
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)