1. Share with your friends about a time in your life when you could see / feel the effects of stress in your life.
2. Pastor Paul gave us three ways to conquer stress in our daily lives. What is another practical way you have used and found helpful to conquer stress in your life?
3. As you were challenged to "Having an Eternal Perspective" to relieve stress, what does that practically look like for you as a you live your daily life?
4. When was the last time you have done something daring for Christ?
• Mental or physical tension or strain
• Involves the pressures of life, and how you perceive, react, and cope with those pressures
• 95% of all sickness & disease is stress-related
See things from an Eternal perspective, rather than a Temporal one.
2 Cor. 4:17
“These light and momentary troubles are achieving for us a glory that outweighs them all.”
In the light of eternity that is highly insignificant.
Simply believe God’s word to you.
“I will never leave you. I will never forsake you.”
“I am with you always.”
“I know the plans I have for you....”
“He who keeps you will not slumber.”
• Stop seeing problems as......problems.
• Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing at all.
“6 Be strong and courageous, you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. 8 Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. 9 This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go .”
• Strong = don’t let anyone or anything shake you loose
• Courageous = to have eager feet
• Have an eternal perspective
• Have faith in God’s watchcare
• See life as a daring adventure
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)