Key Verse: John 11:25-27 25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27 She *said to Him, "Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are [a]the Christ, the Son of God, even [b]He who comes into the world."
John 11:25-27 NASB
1. During Sunday's message, several verses were quoted: Colossians 3:4, "Christ is our life," and Philippians 1:21, "For to me, to live is Christ." Explain for your Life Group what these scriptures mean to you and how they affect your life.
2. Life is a person! Give your Life Group one way in each of the following areas that Christ can change your home, marriage, family or workplace.
3. Pastor Paul talked about the resurrection of Lazarus and stated that Jesus was bringing the doctrine of the resurrection into the present. He read John 5:24 and Ephesians 2:1-5. He went on to challenge us that there are not degrees of death, only degrees of decay. How did this point strike you?
4. What are you doing on a day to day basis to bring the resurrection and life to your friends and neighbors?
5. Give the names of 2 people whom you are praying for their salvation.
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)